Expertise in Supply Chain Planning, forecasting, and S&OP process. Leverage skills to develop and simplify processes, improving operations efficiency. Experience in working with multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional, ASCM (since 9/2016).
- Gather, analyze complex data and generate timely reports to enable informed decision making.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access.
- Fluent in English, Vietnamese, and intermediate French.
gategroup (2016 – 2019)
Manager, Demand Planning (2017 – 2019)
Created and implemented standardized processes and supporting tools to build forecasts for Delta Airlines. Calculated, monitored, and updated forecast for over 3K item-warehouse combinations based on historical data, flight schedules, and trends. Managed EU warehouse replenishment and “last-mile” logistics to over 20 European and 4 African stations during peak travel seasons.
- Saved 500 hours of workload annually, enhanced and standardized buying decisions by developing a new Inventory Control (MRP) tool.
- Developed forecasting tools generating forecasts automatically based on historical data and seasonality.
Supply Planner/Buyer (2016 – 2017)
Ensured continuous supply of airline service equipment and food / beverage across network for Delta Airlines. Planned, monitored, and managed purchase orders and stock movements to optimize cost efficiency and service quality across 7 distribution centers, 2 cross-dock warehouses from 20 vendors in USA, Europe, Asia. Highlighted risk and proposed corrective actions to bridge gaps.
- Saved projected 300 hours of workload annually and reduced human error by developing new long-lead-time item dashboard.
- Created and updated weekly expiration report for perishable items to foresee stock-out risk.
- Developed pallet footprint report, providing visibility and driving corrective actions that reduced warehouse space.
Quantification Analyst (2016)
Checked the supply plans and forecasts submitted from 12 developing countries, mostly in Sub-Saharan Africa, to ensure compliance with standard procedures. Advised the country teams developing reliable HIV/AIDS treatment product consumption forecasts and supply plans.
Procter & Gamble (2011 – 2015)
Market Planning Manager
Calculated ongoing 18-month sales forecasts for $100M annual portfolio revenue based on historical data and market activities. Conducted in-depth market analysis to understand promotional effects, cannibalization of new launches, competitors’ activities, and trends to incorporate in forecast.
- Built productive and collaborative partnerships with counterparts in Asia supply planning teams, ensuring enough supply of 4 categories, 150 SKUs, at 2 distribution centers, from more than 10 sourcing countries.
- Collaborated with key partners in ASEAN and Vietnam multifunctional and sales teams to collect information to build forecasts in S&OP process, including leading monthly Forecast Input Meeting and attending monthly S&OP meetings.
- Contributed to successes of marketing new launches by leading Initiative Review meeting with country directors and other departments, including Pampers Pants launch, fastest growth segment of diapers in Vietnam.
- Reduced non-performance inventory from over 5% to under 2%, contributing to 4% annual reduction of transportation and warehousing cost through corrective actions and monitoring progress. Maintained service level exceeding 97% YOY.
Market Transition Leader (Concurrent Role 2014 – 2015)
With global centralized planning initiative, took on additional role from 12/2014. Liaised between regional and local teams to implement optimized supply chain processes. Created new reports, procedures, and tools to improve efficiency and quality.
- Saved 150 hours of workload annually by developing tools and processes among country planning team, plants, and central supply teams.
- Saved 350 hours of workload by creating automated Excel tool to generate forecasts by customers from promotional calendar and historical data.
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management
University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas – USA
Bachelor of Science (BS), Information Technology
University of Science, Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam